After selecting 'New Base Behaviour' complete the sections within the Base Behaviour Page.
- Recipient - Who you wish to observe. The picklist will display any available User Lookup fields including custom lookups.
- For some behaviours, you may wish to observe when a certain number of the behaviours have been completed or a certain value has been met. If this is the case then you can use the following fields, if not then please move onto the next section:
- Aggregated Function - For some behaviours, you may wish to observe when a certain number of the behaviours have been completed or a certain value has been met. This field provides the ability to COUNT or SUM the field you wish to aggregate such as COUNT10 Opportunities Created to observe when the user creates 10 Opportunites or SUM (Amount) of Opportunities closed to observe the user for closing a total amount of £100,000 across all his/her Opportunities.
- Function Target - The number or quantity required to trigger the observation. Using the SUM(Amount) example in the previous step, 100,000 would be entered here.
- Function Limit - The maximum number of repetitions required to complete an aggregate (SUM) function. For example, let's say we enter the number 3, this would mean that the required value of £100,000 (Opportunity Amount) must be reached within a maximum of 3 opportunities.
- Time Limit - If required a Time Limit value can be set along with a Time Limit Unit, i.e: Days, Weeks, Months or Quarters. Example, Create 3 Opportunities in 2 Weeks