There are two Sensai packages that can be installed into Salesforce orgs which provides access to Sensai's Guided Selling features. Customers should install the package that is applicable for their setup:
- Sensai for Sumo (v1.19): For customers that already have Sumo for Salesforce installed
- Sensai for Salesforce (v1.1): For customers that do not have Sumo for Salesforce installed
All new installations should use the latest Generally Available (GA) version of these packages.
To begin the installation you will need to have been provided with an installation URL (via email) for the most recent GA version of the applicable Sensai package. Please contact your Cloudapps representative if you have not received this. To begin the installation process, click on the URL link in the email (or paste the URL into your browser address bar).
If you aren't already logged in, you will be re-directed to the Salesforce.com login screen and prompted to enter login credentials for the org into which you wish to install the application. Log in using your System Administrator credentials (this user must have a full Salesforce licence) to begin the installation.
Following a successful login, you will be presented with the "Package Installation" screen.
- Select the "Install for Admins Only" radio button
- Check the "I acknowledge that I'm installing a Non-Salesforce Application..." checkbox
- If you would like to see additional details, click on the "View Components" link at the bottom of the screen
- Click the "Install" button:
- In the "Approve Third-Party Access" prompt, check the "Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites"
- Click the "Continue" button:
The installation usually takes several minutes to complete, and you will typically see a message indicating this. In these circumstances, you will receive an email notification message once the installation has completed.
Then you will be able to continue with the Post-Install Steps. These steps need to be completed by a Salesforce System Administrator.