Sensai currently provides two broad types of functionality for customers - AI Forecasting capabilities that have been specifically designed for sales managers and leaders, and AI Guided Selling on Opportunities designed for sales reps. Users should, therefore, be assigned the appropriate Sensai User Type (described below) based on the Sensai functionality that is to be implemented in customer environments.
The two Sensai User Types can be summarised as follows:
Sensai Admin: Users that require access to the AI Forecasting capabilities are required to be assigned the Sensai Admin permission set. Sensai Admins are also able to perform integration actions between the Salesforce org and the Sensai web application.
Sensai User: Users that require access to the AI Guided Selling capabilities are required to be assigned the Sensai User permission set. This provides access to the Sensai component in Lightning Experience for Opportunity Predictions and Recommendations.
Assigning Sensai User Types
To assign the Sensai user types to individual users, perform the following steps:
- Enter Setup by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen
- Navigate to Administration > Users > Permission Sets
- Click on the name of the Sensai User permission set
- Click on the Manage Assignments button
- Click on the Add Assignments button
- Select the users to whom the permission should be assigned using the checkboxes
- Click on the Assign button
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 for the Sensai Admin permission set
Add the Salesforce Sensai Component (for Guided Selling)
For customers using Sensai's AI Guided Selling capabilities, the following component should be deployed to the Opportunity Lightning Record Page in the Salesforce org. The following steps describe how the component should be added to the page layout.
- Navigate to an Opportunity record in Lightning Experience.
- Click on the Setup icon at the top of the screen and in the menu select Edit Page.
- In the Lightning App Builder under Custom - Managed lightning components, drag the Sensai Opportunity component onto the layout as shown below:
- [Optional] Click on the Sensai Opportunity component and in the right-side panel, set the maximum number of Next Best Actions and Damaging Behaviours that should be displayed in the component.
- Click the Save button