There are three types of Graphics records:
Badge graphics can be specified in the Base Behaviours to be awarded to the Players. Many Badge graphics are supplied with SuMo, and assigned to the seed Base Behaviours, but it's possible to create your own as and when required. If you'd like to edit one of the seed Graphics, remember it's preferable to make a Clone and edit that.
The Icon graphics are used throughout SuMo for giving a standard look and feel. They can be amended or replaced with new Icon graphics as required, being mapped via the Administration page's Theme Settings section. This provides the capability to brand the application for an individual company, including changing the graphic's background colour.
Each Level has its own individual Graphic. The level Graphic is then displayed in the user's Progress panel, which is shown across the app. Each Level within the sample Level Templates has its own Level Graphic, but they can each be replaced or edited as required, and new Level Graphics can be created as required. If no Graphic is defined for an individual level then the level number will be automatically displayed instead.
Creating a new Badge Graphic
- Go to the Graphics Tab.
- Click New
- Give the Graphic a Name.
- Select "Badge" from the Type picklist
- If a background colour is required for the badge, click the "Background Colour" field and either click on the required colour, or paste the Hex value into the colour picker field.
- There are 3 options for assigning an image to the Graphic:
- Choose an image from the Gallery by opening the Gallery Tab, clicking on the required icon to copy the URL to the clipboard, and pasting URL into the field Image URL.
- Alternatively, you can use your own URL. Images are best displayed if they are are a minimum of 60x60 pixels to ensure adequate resolution.
- Leave the URL field blank and upload an image file after saving:
- Click Save