After selecting 'New Base Behaviour' complete the sections within the Base Behaviour Page.
- Behaviour Name - This will be the name of the Base Behaviour - it is recommended that this should be no more than 5 words
- Description - This text will be displayed in salesforce to instruct the Users on what they have to do to complete the behaviour successfully
- Business Area Override - By default the Object name will be displayed, specifying an override name will allow you to categorise the Base Behaviours for your own reporting
- Status - Pick one of the following values:
- Inactive - the Base Behaviour is not active and will not create any observations - used when first defining the behaviour
- Testing - the Bae Behaviour is active and will create observations but will tag them as Testing so they can be easily deleted later - used to test the behaviour
- Active -the Base Behaviour is active and will create observations - used when you want the behaviour to be live