For Salesforce Lightning Experience, the Performance Centre page can be added by Administrators so that Salesforce1 users can see the Performance Centre tab in the Salesforce1 app. To do this, please follow the steps below:
Note: The Performance Centre page must have been configured prior to performing the steps below. Please see the Performance Centre section in Sumo Customisation for further details.
- Click on the Setup button at the top of the screen and then click on the Setup link
- Within the sidebar under Platform Tools | User Interface click on Lightning App Builder
- Click on the Edit next to the Performance Centre page
- Click on the Activation button and then click on the Mobile tab
- Click on the Add page to app button and then, in the right column, drag and drop the Performance Centre to the desired position that it will be displayed in the Salesforce1 menu
- Click the Save button to return to the Lightning App Builder
- Click the Back button to complete the task and finish configuring the Performance Centre page
Please sign in to leave a comment.