You will receive a Welcome email with login instructions.
Click on URL - https://sensai.cloudapps.com
Enter username and temporary password and press the Login button
On your first login, you will be prompted to change your temporary password. Change and press Submit button.
You will then be presented with the Sensai Home Page
Load Closed Opportunity File
We need to load some Closed Opportunity information to train our deep learning model.
For this training example, you can use the following file - later we will be using your own files or integrating directly with your instance of salesforce.
- Download the SF1_Closed_Opportunities.csv file from here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NiLNeJNsdV04-KL9fPDx2hV_KNcTTM_t/view?usp=sharing
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Files
- Press the Upload File button
- Choose SF1_Closed _Opportunities.csv and press the Upload button
- It may take a few seconds to upload the file and for it to appear in the list
Your file is now loaded
At this point, we will define a Schema with only one Entity, Opportunity.
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Schemas
- Press Create Schema button
- Give the Schema a name - e.g. SF1 Opportunity
- Press Add Entity button
- Add the primary entity information - in this case the Opportunity then press Add Entity button
- Press the Next button.
- There are no relationships to add at this point so please just press the Create button
You have now created the Schema
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Datasets
- Press the Create Dataset button
- Give the Dataset a name and then select your Schema and then choose your files, then press the Create button
Your Dataset is now created
Create & Train Model
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Models
- Press the Create Model button
- Give the Model a name and choose your Dataset
- Select Binary Classification as the Model Architecture
- Select the Target of ISWON
- Then select the Opportunity fields you would like to include in the Model - suggest the 11 fields shown in the screenshot
- Then press the Create button
- Once the Status changes to CREATED then press the dropdown button for the Model you have just created and select Train Model
The deep learning model will be created - this should take about 5 mins but may vary depending on the volume of data and number of fields selected
Predict Open Opportunities & Download
- Import the SF1_Open_Opportunities.csv file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CCMxeHfIrnv-lcla91byP8_J46xX1NMx/view?usp=sharing
- Create a new Dataset “SF1_Open_Opportunities” from the SF1_Open_Opportunities.csv using the SF1 Opportunity Schema.
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Predictions
- Select the Request Predictions button
- Give the Request a name and choose your Model & Dataset and press the Create button.
This may take a few minutes to create and appear in the list.
- Once completed select Download from the dropdown menu button - if it does not appear after a few minutes you may need to refresh the page to see the completed list
This will download the file in a csv format with 2 columns - ID and PREDICTION. This can then be imported into either your CRM system or into a BI tool of your choice.