Sensai Customer Journey
You will receive a Welcome email with login instructions.
Click on URL - https://sensai.cloudapps.com
Enter username and temporary password and press the Login button
On your first login, you will be prompted to change your temporary password. Change and press Submit button.
You will then be presented with the Sensai Home Page
Upload Account & Closed Opportunity Files
We need to load some Account and Closed Opportunity information to train our deep learning model.
For this training example you can use the following files - later you will be using your own files or integrating directly with your instance of salesforce.
- Download the Academy_Accounts.csv file from here:
- Then Download the Academy_Closed_Opportunities.csv from this location:
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Files
- Press Upload Files button in the top right of the window
Choose the Academy Accounts.csv file and press Upload button. It may take a few seconds to upload the file and for it to appear in the list
To load the second file, press Upload Files button again
Choose Academy Closed Opportunities.csv and press Upload button. It may take a few seconds to upload the file and for it to appear in the list
Your files are now loaded
One of the powerful capabilities of Sensai is the ability to include many data files and then define the relationship between these files and reuse this definition to create different datasets. These can be 1:1 relationships as well as 1:many. At this point we will define a Schema with a many:1 relationship between Opportunity and Account.
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Schemas
- Press Create Schema button in the top right of the window
- Give the Schema a name - e.g. Academy Opportunity with Account
- In the Source field, use the dropdown to select 'Other'
Press Add Primary Entity button
Add the primary entity information - in this case the Opportunity
Enter the Primary Key as ID - This is a unique identifier for each Opportunity
Once this information has been entered, press the Add Entity button
- Add the Account entity information and press the Next button
- Press the Add Relationship button
- Add the relationship information as below and press the Create button
- If you drill down into the Schema it should look like this
You have now created the Schema
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Datasets
- Press the Create Dataset button in the top right of the window
- Give the Dataset a name (Academy Closed Opportunities with Account) and then select your Schema and then choose your files, then press the Create button
Your Dataset is now created
Create & Train Model
Now it's time to train the model using the Dataset you created in the previous step
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Models
- Press the Create Model button in the top right of the window
Give the Model a name and choose your Dataset
Select the Binary Classification Architecture Type with your Dataset and Target of ISWON
Then select the Opportunity fields you would like to include in the Model
Select the Account Tab and then select the Account fields you would like to include in the Model
Then press the Create button
- In the Models list, press the dropdown button for the Model you have just created and select Train Model
The deep learning model will be created - this may take some time depending on volume of data and number of fields selected
Predict Open Opportunities & Download
Load Open Opportunity File & Create Dataset
Import the Academy Open Opportunities.csv file - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OP5skoucWlmcQRtB-5VcvL_ojbw1f1-0/view?usp=sharing
Create a new Dataset “Academy Open Opportunities with Account” from the Academy Open Opportunities.csv and the Academy Accounts.csv files using the Academy Opportunity with Account Schema.
- Press the Options button in the top left of the Navigation Bar and select Predictions
- Select Request Predictions button
Give the Request a name and choose your Model & Dataset and press the Create button.
This may take a few minutes to create and appear in the list - if it does not appear after a few minutes you may need to refresh the page to see the completed list.
- Once completed drill into the Prediction and you will be presented with buttons to Download Prediction and Download Contributions. You will also see 2 charts, the first is a ranked list of the importance of Features and the second is a ranked list of values inside these Features.
- Click on the 'Download Prediction' from the dropdown menu button.
This will download the file in a csv format with 3 columns - ID, PROBABILITY and PREDICTION. This can then be imported into either your CRM system or into a BI tool of your choice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.