There are two ways you can launch a Channel onto your Inspire Screen. The recommended approach for long-term channel display is to do so via the Channel Launcher, as described below.
For short periods of time, i.e. typically used when testing new channel configurations, it is also possible to launch a channel from the channels list on the Administration page.
- Go to the Cloudapps Sumo app from the app menu in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Select the + at the end of the list of tabs
- Click on Launch Inspire from the list of tabs
- Click on the Channel's preview
- Go to the App Launcher on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select Launch Inspire from the All Items section.