Competitions are made up of:
- Levels (*Optional)
When you have created (or Cloned) a competition it will be listed as available for scheduling and editing in the available area (highlighted above) of the Competition Scheduler.
Create a New Competition
- Select the Competitions tab and select New Competition.
- In the Competition Wizard enter the Competition Name, Description and optionally, a Win Score.
Note: If a Win Score is entered, once the Competition is running it will automatically finish if any of the Members reach that score before the scheduled end date and time.
- Next add Behaviours, Members and optionally Levels by dragging the Template(s) across to the relevant sections.
- Alternatively, use the Edit 'cog' icon in each section to add/remove Behaviours, Members or Levels manually.
- New Competitions are automatically set as Available and can be found in the Available section to the left of the Scheduler.
Note: Each individual Base Behaviour can only be added to a Competition once. If it has already been added to the Competition, either manually or via another Behaviour Template, that specific Base Behaviour will be excluded.
Tip: During the Competition build phase, you will be given the option to create a Template by using Save as Template. This action does not save the Competition, it only creates a new Behaviour, Members or Level Template.
- Select Save in the Competition Wizard main screen to save the competition.
Note: A Competition will only save when there are 1 or more members and behaviours added and the competition is named.